① post these rules
② post 8 facts about your character.
③ tag 8 other characters.
1. By current species, Sky is a long eared hedgehog while in his past life he was another hedgehog species, the Brandt's hedgehog! He also had a different name in the past!
2. Unlike in his old story, the rebooted Sky doesn't really cling so much to his past life and what ever happened then. The reason is another story change, where in the current one he doesn't get to experience what his life was like up close in personal, so he holds no remorse or regrets.
3. Poki just randomly became his trademark candy only because of the doodle I did awhile back. It's his lucky charm to eat one before or during the extreme gear races.
4. Speaking of which, Sky has quite few versions of himself that fall under alternative outfits or AU designs. So far having references of his Riders outfit/Au, Genderbend AU, Paladin (Knights of the New Grail) AU and random snake AU~
He also has a human version of himself which is part of the original story and not AU's or side stories, but I have not yet drawn the design. Closest look to it would be in this doodle:
(These were all suppose to be part of the Sky's reference sheet but I failed to find time and continue working on it, oops~)
5. I mentioned before but Sky's a pansexual, whether he's romantic or not has yet to be seen~
6. Hikari and Chi were scrapped as characters from the story (which could be a sad news to my old followers here) but worry not, they are replaced with characters with more personalities to them~ Eventually, Sky builds a relationship (yet to be seen of which kind) with a jade colored dog named Florence. Later, she gives birth to a pup named Mathew (or Mat for short). The part of the story where he gets kidnapped and raised by Prince of Darkness himself (doesn't sound as bad as I make it, trust me), SK, AKA Daniel, remains the same even in renewed story. And boy, does Mat grew up to be an interesting lad while influenced by two dads~ (and sometimes his mother). I'm not implying anything here, Sky and Dan are still bickering about who's doing a better job~
7. Oddly shy to show his crystal even tho there is nothing to hide (since almost no one knows that's where his soul resides) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
8. He technically died twice in renewed story. Well, not sure if second time counts but it was considered as death. First time around, while in the past and before forced reincarnation, it was a real deal.
I was tagged by so here we go~
1.) Post the rules.
3.) Tag 8 other characters.
4.) Post their names along with their creators avatars
Character: Orcain, Crystal Core wizard
This guy keeps switching a bit in look while I'm trying to find his design but this is the closest to what I had in mind (plus he's wearing clothes for fun!)
Time to get to know Sky's father figure~
1. Orcain's backstory has been changed and he no longer timetravels from middle ages to present in order to face the occurring and rising problem of the "darkness" but is actually waiting it out and preparing for it (by doing his mission of getting all the Crystal Core users into one bunch).
2. Having a life task of keeping an eye on the Cores himself, as a young wolf, Oracin was too focused on his guarding duty rather than his family. It eventually ended into misunderstanding (and lack of communication) between his wife and himself, which resulted tragically. As a young adult, his wife lost her life and he has lost his daughter.
3. He is a generally honest type but the words he speaks are horribly calculated, giving him a manipulative nature. He will always try to do what's best for everyone but he may not always predict what that may really be, just what he think it is. With busy life as a young guardian who needs to think of the fate of the world or his kind (Hodonians), he's been through quite a lot so at current age (30ish) when he has to look after the kids and teenagers, almost nothing surprises him. It gives him a very blunt personality because of that.
4. His Crystal Core is the one that has the ability to shift time/space in selective form. However, some things are harder or easier to control. For example, turning back time on a falling plate is not much of an issue because of the speed of the fall but speeding up the growth of a tree takes a lot of energy because plant itself takes a lot of time to grow into a desired size. Keep in mind he can't control time over things that have lost their lives in a present. He try save an insect from being eaten by a bird by turning the time back but insect will still be dead if he started to control time AFTER the bug was killed by the bird.
5. He has his own castle left by his ancestors with secrets inside it. It's well protected by magic. Despite that, he doesn't spend a lot of time there and raising Sky mostly took place while traveling across the continent.
6. The book you would see he almost never leaves out of sight is called "Memoirs of Dead Siblings". It's an autobiography written by Sun Warrior named Sau. It was because of this book that Orcain learned about Moon and Sun Warrior existence and took a specific interest in Sky. Through a lot of spells and hard work, he was able to go back in the past for just few moments, enough to collect Sky's soul and drag it into the present while embodying it into a one of the Cores.
7. He is a huge nerd.
8. He doesn't know yet but his daughter is alive~
9. Despite being a bad husband and a father in the past, Orcain did just okay raising Sky.
10. Because of his serious nature he had ever since he was young, he's actually growing more childish with his age, as odd as that may sound.
11. He is familiar with many ancient cultures and languages but doesn't now any perfectly. Still, it's a lot more than any researcher on Hodon knows, simply because he risked his life few times to earn that knowledge. In other words, he has gone where no other wolf has gone before :U
12. Raising Sky to stay as happy go lucky as possible in a world where a lot of dark stuff is happening, especially when Orcain was always involved in such things had even had to prepare the hedgehog to face them some day, was a hardest job he ever had to do.
13. His ancestor named Orion (and a Moon Warrior) was also kind of like a father figure to Sky in his past life. Some things never change I guess~
14. His fur was darker gray with white patterns but it became lighter with age.
15. Demonic was much like a rival to him but over time they grew to realize they have same interest and subjects to talk about so they called truce at some point.
16. HE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON A SPIRIT THAT LIVES INSIDE DEMONIX'S MAGIC ORB/STAFF?? Hahaha!
OKAY TAG TIME!!
UMI CUZ SHE'S A CUTIE!
:iconMikuMikuMikuru: Li-ion? ouo
I just want more Kevin ok? ;u;
Earth because why not?
PAYPAL COMMISSIONS. NOTE THAT DOLARS AND EURO COST THE SAME SO PRICING IS THE SAME IF YOU PAY IN EURO.
MORE COMMISSION INFORMATION BELLOW:
-WHAT I DRAW: Honestly, my gallery speaks best for me so you can always check it out for my skill range! Manga styled humans, anthropomorphic characters (more human or animal, your pick~), creatures (such as DRAGONS, or GRIFFINS~ or some you designed? ), your own OC's... it's quite a range! I drew quite some stuff in the style of familiar franchise like Sonic, My Little Pony, Pokemon, Digimon, some anime related characters... heck, I even drew armor, weapons and tech few times~ If something else comes to your mind, please don't hasitate to send me a note and ask!
-WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW: My artstyle is very simple and cartoonish, I don't do paintings or realistic art styles (eg: Doctor Who, Sherlock etc. unless you ask me to do those in cartoonish style). NSFW gore to extreme and sex is no go at the moment. As far as I will go with it is typical battle wounds and such and nudity.
MORE COMMISSION OPTIONS:
None animated, simple or detailed: 3-5$ per icon
:5$ per chibi figure
-FLIGHT RISING DRAGON HEADSHOTS
:25$ per dragon
IF INTERESTED SEND ME A NOTE!!
Payment is accepted only AFTER I finish drawing. I will note you back, inform you and let you see the preview that I'm done before I request for the payment.
THIS NEEDS A HELLA SIGNAL BOOST - PLEASE SPREAD THIS UP
EVERYONE needs to start using Invoices. This is very important.
Paypal has recently updated their TOS and it’s something that everyone should pay attention to.
“10.3h If you violate the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, … you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal’s damages caused by your violation … You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 USD per violation … is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal’s actual damages … PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing Balance in the offending Account or any other Account you control.”
DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS AS “GIFTS” You will be risking your commissioners account and that is really really bad.
Artists, REQUEST PAYMENT THROUGH INVOICES. It lets YOU control how money is sent.
Commissioners, DO NOT SEND PAYMENT unless you send it through “for goods and services.” If your artist requests ‘send as gifts’ BEFORE you send payment, tell them about the $2,500 fine per violation, as they probably do not know about it.
Yes, paypal fees suck, but it’s better to have a few dollars missing than to get fined $2,500 for a $20 purchase.
MY FACEBOOK PAGE
MY WYSP ACCOUNT